Natural diversity, landscape, tranquility, and smiling hospitality are answers to why visit Nepal. Nepal is the glory of Nature. Its panoramic view, tranquil and magnificent mountains with flora and fauna attract the visitors who like to observe the natural beauty. Those who have not visited to observe the natural gift of Nepal have not realized what the gift of God to the earth is. Therefore, Nepal speaks by herself that she possesses the following.
Why Visit Nepal?
- 32 different kinds of flowers
- 7500 different kinds of vegetation
- Wonderful ethnicity having spoken several languages and different rituals and religions7
- 6 percent Himalaya, Mountain 24 percent plain land
- The lowest part is 60 meter from sea level in the Jhapa district in the east of Nepal
- The top of the world, Mt. Everest 8848 meter in height
- 8 of the 14 highest peaks are in Nepal
- 47 mountains more than the 7000-meter height
- 156 mountains more than the 6000-meter height
- World deepest Gorge Kali Gandaki
- World-famous River Rafting in Kaligandaki and Sunkoshi (River of the Gold)
- World-famous Trans Himalayan Trekking (Annapurna)
- World-famous one-horned Rhino
- Lumbini, the Birthplace of Lord Buddha (the Light of Asia)
- World highest Lake Tilicho (4919 meters)
- The famous deepest valley trekking of the world in Nepal (Arun Valley Trek)
- World-famous and highest waterfall ( Suligad in Dolpa, 3613 meters).