Insurance: Many of the locations of the rivers we explore, are in remote areas far from roads. Therefore, clients must hold valid travel insurance that covers participation in White Water Rafting and includes provisions for emergency service transportation (helicopter rescue).
Alterations: We reserve the right to make alterations to expedition details, and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor, and in most cases, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity.
Group Booking: Final numbers of participants must be confirmed no later than two days before the trip. Failure to do this will result in the client being charged for the full amount of persons initially booked.
- Nebula Travels cannot be held responsible for weather conditions.
- Nebula Travels reserves the right to alter/substitute the events/disciplines/activities due to weather conditions, transportation strikes, and mechanical failure or in the interest of safety.
Clothing: We provide all specialist kit and equipment – all you need to bring with you is a sense of adventure! On multi-day expeditions, personal clothing and equipment that you will need to provide will be detailed to you on booking.
Experience: Prior experience is not necessary (unless stated). We strive to bring outdoor sports to everyone, and for this reason, you don’t have to be an expert at anything. Just confidence and a willingness to have a good time are all we ask.
Children: Due to nature, some of our activities, we only accept children if accompanied by a parent or guardian. This will be made clear on booking. In some cases, there is also a minimum age restriction for participation. This will also be at the discretion of the guides who will judge the child according to other factors, i.e., height, weight, health, and build, and prior experience. If a child booked on an expedition in advance is denied from the trip due to the factors detailed above, a full refund of all payments for the child will be made.
- Any person who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in any activity.
- No alcohol may be consumed until all the activities have ceased for the day.
- Please advise of any medical conditions, and if anyone is taking medication, please ensure your trip leader is informed of the details.
- On receiving your trip or event confirmation, you agree to honor and abide by the terms and conditions laid down by Nebula Travels and have made all the participants in your party aware of these terms and conditions.